Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog everyone! I started this blog here for a few reasons. Mainly, because I thought it would be nice to have a blog devoted mainly to my craftiness. I like that anyone, not just members, can comment, and I like the format a little better. I will still post blogs on MySpace for those who like it there, and will also post updates for this blog on my MySpace blog. I hope I didn't confuse anyone there... So, this blog is dedicated to my crafting. Knitting, sewing, and cross-stitch, and any other crafty endeavors I might venture into. On that note, the bunny is finished! It looks a little 'tarded, but I'm pretty proud of it, being my first time making any kind of stuffed creature. I would like some suggestions on how to attatch the extremitites without it looking all home-made and crappy from all you fellow knitters out there. As you can see, though, Joie likes it!




Here is a picture of it by itself.





Wel, I'm off to cast-on for the wrap dress for Joie- I'm doing it in bright yellow cotton for Project Spectrum this month. Thanks for stopping by to check it out, and I hope to see everyone back here soon- I'll try and post at least every other day.



Labels: ,

Comments on "Welcome"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Cute bunny! I look forward to meeting you at SnB!

 

Blogger jeannie said ... (2:21 PM) : 

Nichole, your bunny is just cute as it can be!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 AM) : 

The bunny is cute but your baby is ADORABLE!!!

Hope she's feeling better. Teething is awful! You can always try Anbesol for babies (although, I've tried it and it doesn't seem to work too long on adults) :)