Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Topi

Yes, folks, I finally have this one hundred percent completed. I finished knitting a few weeks ago, but still had ends to sew in and the plastic mesh to stick in the brim and such. The pattern was really easy to follow, and I love the way it turned out. the yarn I used was KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in coal. I also have yarn for the same hat in a more khaki color, which should be just as cute. Now to find the time to knit it... anyways, here are some pictures the wonderful James obliged to take last night of me in my new hat.


Topi

So, there you have it. Enjoy your Friday the Thirteeth!

Labels:

Comments on "The Topi"

 

Blogger Autumn said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Way too cute!

 

Blogger Cari said ... (12:20 PM) : 

Looks great!

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (9:02 AM) : 

CUTE!