Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Feather and Fan

Today I finished the feather and fan scarf I've been working on. Yay! I really like how it came out- it will definitely be a warm, cozy scarf this winter. I also decided to add fringe, because I so rarely do on the scarves I knit. I think it looks really good on this scarf. A few details- I knit the scarf with Lion Brand Microspun in Mango, a gift from Erin from the first Favorite Color Swap. It is really nice yarn for acrylic- a little splitty, but so squooshy and soft, and not even a hint of itchiness. Great stuff! Thanks Erin! Alright, pictures:

Fether and Fan Scarf

Fringe Detail


On a completely unrelated note- ever have one of those days that just rocks your socks off? Like, from the moment you wake up, everything goes well, and everything that happens adds some awesomeness to your day? Well, today was one of those days. If You're one of the people who helped me have an awesome day, thanks so much! If not, well, I still love ya's. Because I'm in that kind of mood.

Labels:

Comments on "Feather and Fan"