Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Buh Bye

I shipped off my scarf (finally! Jeez, do I put things off too long.), all blocked and fringed and pretty, to the Knitter Project:

Scarf- Finished 2

I'll miss it, but I should get it back well before it's cold enough to wear it. I love how it came out!

In other news: Today is my blogiversary! Two whole years of blogging. (I've actually been blogging a bit longer, but I'm not counting the Myspace crap.) Woo!

The Ten on Tuesday today was "Ten Things You'd Fix in Your Home (If you had the Time and Money)". I live in an apartment, so not much for that list, really. So I'm just not doing it this week. Next week!

Hubbster is at his first day on the new job- yaay! I'm finally getting back in my routine, and going to set some "rules" for myself. Mainly, eating well and exercising. I've got a vacation to Minnesota in about two months, and there will be beaches and pools. That means swimsuit wearing. And that means, I want to start losing weight. We'll see how it goes!

The next phase of Project Spectrum: Elements starts today. The element of focus for the next two months is Earth. I've got some plans! Woo! I've got lots of great earthy colors in my stash, from great greens, to earthy neutrals, and even a bit of metallics. We'll see what this brings!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Buh Bye"