Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sorry, Elmo.

Two of your friends may have been harmed in the making of these scarves. Nonetheless, two young girls will be absolutely tickled to receive them as Christmas gifts. Here are the two Muppet Murder Scarves, one in hot pink and one in bright purple. This is also my one allotted fun fur post for the year.

muppet murder scarves

These were so easy to make. I used one skein for each scarf. I cast on 15 stitches and just knit until I ran out of "yarn". They are the perfect size for a little girl- if for some ungodly reason you would like to make one for yourself, I would get two skeins.

I still need needles for more Christmas knitting, so I've been working on more dishcloths that will go out as Christmas gifts, as well. I recently discovered that I can knit dishcloths without even looking at it while I knit, so they are my new favorite TV knitting item. I think I'm going to go to Hobby Lobby today and get some needles, though. Christmas is right around the corner now!

In other news, you should go check out Stitchy McYarnpants if you haven't already. Especially funny for knitters, but good clean fun for everyone! The most recent post is positively creepy.


Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Sorry, Elmo."

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (7:59 PM) : 

Muaaaahahahahah Muppet Murder!

Love 'em!

 

Blogger KnitPastis said ... (2:11 PM) : 

Poor Elmo.LOL The little girl who gets these scarfs are going to be thrilled! Hobby Lobby, I heard so much about it and want to go to one so bad. There isn't one near me, phooey.