Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2008

More Robins

For some reason, I just can't seem to get robins off the brain! I decided to branch out a bit more into the world of amigurumi, and this is what I got:

Amigurumi Robin

I must say, though, that this robin is particularly cheeky. After only a few photos, it tweeted something at me angrily (sorry there's no translation, I don't speak tweet) and turned to leave:

Cold Shoulder

I was rather shocked by the wee bird's attitude, especially because it's made of wool and stuffing. All I could do when it jumped up onto the planter was stammer and take another photo:

Flying the Coop


Shortly after this picture was taken, the little robin sighed (well, I think he did), tweeted what I assumed was goodbye, and flew off into the warm afternoon breeze. Who knows where he his heading? I do hope he ends up happy in his new home, wherever that may be.

If you want to make your own cheeky bird, here is the pattern. I wish mine had that same fat, rotund look as hers, though. Oh well, he's gone now.

See you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "More Robins"