Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Crazy Happy Crochet Fun!!

So, I've been obsessing about amigurumi, which are small, simple, crocheted "dolls". Since I'm not very good at crocheting (or following crochet instructions, for that matter), I decided to start with something small. I finished this little guy in about 2 hours last night:

Gabu 02

This is a Gabu. You can find the free pattern here, if you want to make your own! Very simple, and kind of fun to do. I need to get some eyes, though, if I'm going to be making more amigurumi. Yes, there will be more. Now I just need to figure out what to do with them! I really kind of love him. He's cute, and his wee little beady (well, buttony) eyes watch me from his perch above the computer. Cute, huh?

Tomorrow: Spinning! Mine, even! WOO!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Crazy Happy Crochet Fun!!"