Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2007

H is For...

H is for hats. I decided to make a hat for myself for the Malabrigo Cast On Week with some stuff I had sitting in my stash. The pattern I used is Foliage from Knitty. Awesome pattern! The finished knit looks much more complicated than it really is. I loved knitting this so much, I finished it in one day. Here's a picture of the finished object:

Foliage Hat

I also had enough left over to knit the Monsterette a little hat, which I think I love even more than mine:

Toddler Hat

The color is so hard to photograph- it's pretty close to the color of the first picture, but richer. Mosterette looks so effin' cute in this hat! She loves it, too- she wears it all day long, practically. Yay! I love mine, too. it rocks my face off.

Hooray for hats! See you tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "H is For..."