Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wee Sock

I got my wee sock knit up, and all ready to mail! It was really fun to knit, and I'll definitely do more of them in the future. Good thing, too, because typical of me and swaps, I forgot to take a picture. D'oh. Hopefully the recipient will blog about it when they get it, and I can show you guys! I'll show you the one I get, too, of course. Fun times! Well, besides the breaking a needle thing. Yep, I broke one of my brand spankin' new KnitPicks Harmony sock needles. Luckily, a set is six needles, in case you break one. That, and it wouldn't be too expensive to buy a new set. Oh well. That's what you get when you knit with toothpick sized needles! See you tomorrow...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Wee Sock"