Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ten Things

Robyn challenged people to find ten things in their home that they've never used, which goes hand in hand with her slow month. Here are my ten things!

Ten New Things

1. In Stitches by Amy Butler
2. Tab dividers for my knitting/crochet pattern binder
3. Photo frame
4. Stupid Sock Creatures book
5. Notecards- I have a hoard of these, but most I've used. Some I've never opened. Must send more notecards!
6. Sheepy journal. I got it to organize my knitting projects. With Ravelry, I've put it off, but would still like to, so I can keep ball bands and such together.
7. Markers. I got these a few weeks ago, and haven't used them. I know I will at some point, though.
8. Bead stacker organizer.
9. Black beads. I got these to make myself some stitch markers.
10. Knitpickers mini travel bag for knitting.

Apparently, I missed the contest deadline by a day- I, for some reason, thought TODAY was the 21st! Oops. Oh well, it was still fun. My goal is to use all these things by the end of the year, or get rid of them.

See you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Ten Things"