Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

This week's theme is "Ten Things to do Before You get Married". I'm not really feeling that. Instead, I'm going to do this meme I got from Carole. I figured it would be more fun, and it sticks with the "ten" theme. Here's the low-down- have fun guessing, guys!

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (or from memory).
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.

1. My nerves are shot. This is a catastrophe! What would her father say? I'll tell you what her father'd say. He'd say he's gonna kill himself a crab, that's what her father'd say! Leigh got this one! The Little Mermaid- one of my all time favorite movies.

2. Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. Leigh got this one, too- Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

3. We have a great life here in Alaska, and we're never going back to America again!

4. I'll tell you what he said! He told me to forcibly insert the lifeline exercises into my anus! Blogless Sean got this one. (Hi, Sean, glad you still read.) It's from Donnie Darko- a great movie. Everyone should see this.

5. The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times. Way to go, Katie! One of my favorite lines from Tommy Boy.

6. Raving psycho! Butchered 400 chickens and screwed a beagle. I'm taking him back to Nevada where he's wanted for banging horses!

7. Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. Another one for Leigh! This one's The Princess Bride.

8. Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun. Diane was right- it's Nacho Libre!

9. Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out. Diane got this one, too- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

10. So what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she loves Neil Diamond?

Labels: ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"