Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, April 10, 2006

Aaah, Mondays....

Yes, it is Monday once again. I'm not a huge fan of Mondays, even though I don't really have to do anything different besides hearing the alarm go off for James in the morning. Still, not a huge fan. Monday is the day that I should (and sometimes do!) catch up on the housework that I neglected over the weekend- today that would be folding and putting away laundry. Also, I should be getting more stuff into boxes, as we are moving next Friday. Yee!

Things have a been a bit crazy in the last few days- Joie has been a bit of a terror. A lot more fussy than usual- we think she is teeething. It has been pretty rough and both me and James. We both have been pretty tired and our patience has been worn thin. Hopefully soon she will calm down a bit, but I don't really see that happening any time soon. I guess one never knows though. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll ask him what he thinks and if we can give her some kind of tranquilizer or something...

Not much knitting going on this weekend- in fact, none. I did finish the star crochet dishcloth and started another, but ended up ripping back about half of what I had done because I was somehow making weird increases at the edges. I really need to get back to the wrap dress- I think I'll save the dishcolth for mindless keeping busy of hands.

bmmmmmjj bik That was Joie saying hello- she likes to kick at the keyboard when I hold her. Usually she isn't close enough to hit letters, but there you have it. We are off to bathe- wish us luck!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Aaah, Mondays...."