Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ummm...

I don't really know what to blog about today. I suppose I could mention that my downstream swap pal for FCS3 got her package, and wrote a great, heartfelt post about it. Or, I could blog about these cool needle felted sculptures that Erin found and shared with me... Oh! Maybe I could blog about the fact I've finally gotten motivated to pick up the needles again, and did a few rows on the Campfire Neckwarmer. Nah... Maybe I'll come up with something good for tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ummm..."