Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wee Tiny Socks

As you all know, I participated in the Wee Tiny Sock Swap, and got a lovely spring Christmas surprise. Sadly, I had horribly failed to take pictures of the socks I sent out. Yes, socks, plural! my test sock, knit out of Cherry Tree Hill Super Sock, was so perfect for J.P., I had to send it to him. Here's the picture I snagged from him:

Wee tiny Sock II

By the looks of it, the card and everything barely made it there! I'm glad he got it okay, though. If you want to read about it from his end, here's his blog post about it.

The second sock I made was for my pal in the swap. I knit it out of the hand dyed sock yarn I received in the Dye-O-Rama swap. Here's the picture I borrowed from her:

Wee Tiny Sock

Cute, huh? Here's her blog post about my sock, and tons of others. I really loved making the wee tiny socks. They're totally fun! I kind of miss this little guys. I know they're happy in their new homes, though. So I guess it's okay. See you all tomorrow, as always.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Wee Tiny Socks"