Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random Links

Since I'm not blogging about what I wanted to blog about today, here's a list of some of my favorite things, and things that made me giggle around the internets lately. Enjoy!

Marble Magnet Tutorial
Bagsket tutorial
Transparent Tape Image Transfer
His Nemesisis is Thomas Kinkaid (This made me laugh my ass off.)
Exploding Dog (Not what it sounds like, I promise.)
Red Sox Fans are Crazy
My Current Musical Obsession (Listening to In Field & Town)

Enjoy everyone!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Random Links"