Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, June 06, 2008

Monsterette and I had a great day today hanging out with my sister-in-law. We went to the park, took a little trip to the store, got Chinese food for lunch, and came home to a much needed nap for all three of us. I made my first batch ever of red chile, and we had frito pies for dinner. It was pretty good!

After Monsterette went to bed, we sat out on the balcony with some wine and talked for a while. Now, I'm pretty much ready for bed! Tomorrow she's leaving, and we'll be having some people over for a little nerdy gaming get-together in the evening. Bring on the Munchkin, the Gloom, and the Lunch Money!

Labels: ,

Comments on ""