Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

What Ever Happened to the Meme?

When I first started blogging, meme's were all the rage. What ever happened to them? I kind of liked them.

Anyways. It was So. Hard. To get up for class this morning. It was so nice to just sit around all day for a few days. Winter break is so close I can taste it! It'll be a welcome break, especially with my class load next term.

Oh, next term. I have a feeling I am over loading myself, but I am determined to do it. I'm all registered and I am planning on taking five classes next term. Really, not that many, but they are going to be pretty homework heavy, and I've been pretty spoiled my last few terms with not having a lot of homework. In addition to trying to get into the work study program (basically working for the college) next term, I am taking Intro to Physics (should be a breeze for me), Western Civilization, Architectural History, Building Materials and Methods II, and an honors class- Legacies of Color. I'm also registered for Intro to Chemistry, which would give me 18 credit hours next term. I'm not sure yet if I am going to drop Chemistry or not.

Hopefully my winter break provides enough R&R for me to tackle everything. I'll be rewarding myself, if I make it through, with a nice and mellow summer term. That should be good motivation!

Labels: ,

Comments on "What Ever Happened to the Meme?"