Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Again, a few things I am thankful for today:

- My first homemade Thanksgiving dinner was a success!
- Spending the afternoon with my wonderful boyfriend
- Monsterette being a great this morning before going with her dad- she played in the leaves, helped me cook, and looked super cute in a new outfit and after a bath.
- Comcast now includes the NFL Network, and I can watch my team tonight! Woot!
- Ubuntu!

Hope that everyone out there has a wonderful day filled with love, family, friends, and good food!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Happy Thanksgiving!"