Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. We need a nice long vacation.
2. Doc made me pancakes this morning and it made me smile.
3. If you want things done right, you got to do them yourself.
4. I have been really tired lately because I can't seem to get to bed before 11.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that is a brilliant idea.
6. Family and freinds makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some knitting done, tomorrow my plans include relax, relax, relax and Sunday, I want to watch football and make some chili!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Friday Fill-ins"