Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, November 23, 2009

Random Thoughts 11.23.09

- WHY do they call it "word verification" when it is just a random string of letters and NOT a word? That bugs the hell out of me.

- It really sucks that they put the Thursday night football game on the NFL Network and the Monday night game on ESPN. I don't really think that is fair for those people who don't have cable or satellite.

- The Monsterette has been quite excited lately that she is finally wiping her own butt. She runs around the house declaring it, and every time I giggle because it reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie.

- I hate doing homework in my house. It is SO HARD for me to focus and it takes me forever. In a crazy coffee shop, though, no problem. I know, it doesn't make any sense.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Random Thoughts 11.23.09"