Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, December 07, 2009

Well, I made it through NaBloPoMo, which I'm pretty glad I did. It was a good way to get back in the habit of blogging. Part of me still feels like calling it quits on the blog. I don't really blog for me, I blog so I can share my world and my knitting and bitch and air my dirty laundry and all that stuff, and it just doesn't feel as worth it when I know there are not many readers out there. I feel like I am being whiny. I guess I just don't feel connected to the blogging world as much as I used to. Maybe it is the blogging world that has changed, who knows. I do still enjoy reading other people's blogs, I am really glad I got back into that. It is a nice way to spend a half hour on an afternoon like today- cold, rainy, and quiet in the house. For now, I'll keep up the blogging as much as I can.

Alright, done whining about the blog.

School is almost done! One class is over, I will be turning in my final assignment for another class tomorrow, and that leaves me with just two short afternoon classes and one final next Tuesday. I am really looking forward to the time off- this term just seemed like it took forever and was really stressful.

I really, REALLY need to get my knit on. There are Christmas gifts that need to be knitted, and I ahve been putting it off too long. Christmas is only two weeks away! I still don't think that has really sunk in. At least with school out of the way I will have a few days to sit around all day and watch movies and knit. Maybe an audio book would help do the trick!

Thinking about goals, knitting and non-knitting alike, that I would like to accomplish next year. Next year will be another fresh start, more adventures to be had, things to learn, and memories to be made.

Remind me to blog about soap soon. I've been mulling over a Soap Wars post in my head for a while now.

Also, I would just like everyone to know that I have the most wonderful, awesome, sweet, caring, excellent boyfriend, and that I love him to pieces, and that he makes me SOSOSO happy, and that I do not know what I am going to do when we have to be apart for two weeks when I go vacationing for the holidays. I am sad about that. I almost was in tears today because he had to go to work early, and I really just wanted to spend another hour with him. Is that really lame?

Comments on ""