Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh yeah...

I forgot to mention that I didn't make it to the Craft Night on Friday- I couldn't really justify spending the money for gas with how tight money is at the moment- the move coming up and all. I was bummed about not going though, and am still really looking forward to meeting everyone in a few weeks!

Labels:

Comments on "Oh yeah..."

 

Blogger jeannie said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Crafty Friday was fun, but the gas thing is big on my Be Frugal list, too.
I now you're anxious, but we'll get to meet you soon. : )
Jeannie

I like the dishcloths. Remember if you Ch 1 and turn when crocheting, to insert your hook in the second stitch from the hook. If you insert in the first one, you end up increasing; if you don't get the last stitch at the end of the row you find your piece getting narrower and narrower. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM) : 

Hey Nichole,

Thanks for checking out my blog, I'm glad you did! You sound somewhat like me at the moment, living an hour away from Abq, about to move and anxious to do so. I'd love to meet you at SnB sometime soon!

 

Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said ... (11:03 PM) : 

Sorry you couldn't make it! No stress though we'll all get to hang out soon!

Good luck with the move! I moved from Santa Fe a few years ago too and it made a big difference in our budget. Sometimes I miss living there but I definitely don't miss the rent/mortgage prices!