Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cooking and Gaming

Tonight for our little gaming group, I made these wonderful Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches. (We served ours on whole wheat flat bread.) It was super yummy! I also made this peach cobbler, which failed miserably. I'll try it again and see if I can get it to work.

Another great, suspenseful, and slightly creepy gaming session. I don't know if I've told you guys, but we're playing a Serenity role playing game. The world is a blast, and Erin is a great GM! My intuition (I have a good gut for these things) tells me the next session will be a crazy one...

Too tired to blog much else. See you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Cooking and Gaming"