Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, April 04, 2008

Wee Tiny Christmas

Yesterday I received my sock from my Wee tiny Sock Swap pal. I wasn't quite expecting a wee bit of Christmas, but it was gladly welcomed! Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year:

Wee Tiny Sock Swap Card

Inside my Christmas card was a lovely message and my wee tiny sock:

Wee Tiny Sock Swap Sock

I totally love it! It's going to be a cherished ornament. You know, this is the first thing that's ever been knit for me? I'm totally stoked. (You know, guys, you can send me hand knits any time. Really.) My pal hand-dyed this yarn last Christmas for her sister, so it makes it even more special! The base yarn was Louet Pearl, for those of you who are wondering. Isn't it the cutest?!

Thanks again, pal, for a special treat in the mail. I know my sock got to it's new home safe and sound, I'll let you know when she blogs and takes pictures of it. Yaay for tiny socks!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wee Tiny Christmas"