Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Please Come Back

My knitting mojo has been eluding me lately. I finished the cuff on the Aquaphobia sock, and had to frog it completely, because it was too small. since then, I've been a little blah. I think the onset of spring, too, has had something to do with it. I want to knit warm cozies like mittens and scarves, but not much use for them this time of year. Even at the Tuesday night Sn'B I had a hard time knitting. This sucks! Come back, mojo!

The Hubbster said since I'm not really feeling the knitting for me, maybe I should work on some charity knits. I'm not very inspired by this, either, but did manage to crochet two super cute and way tiny preemie hats today. I think I'm going to keep doing this, and maybe start some Christmas knitting. I'm also working up some motivation to start a Topi in cotton, like I mentioned before.

Send some good knitting vibes my way- I'm boooored!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Please Come Back"