Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lazy Sunday

A nice, lazy Sunday today. I spent the morning reading blogs and playing on Ravelry, as usual. Took a nice long afternoon nap, worked a bit on a dishcloth, Hubbster and I finished off the bowl of Pudell-O after dinner. A nice distraction from the stress and anxiety of real life lately.

There's a few new things in the Etsy shop, including some new stitch markers and a knitting needle key chain, which I love! I need to make one for myself soon. I might try to make myself one of those cool row counter bracelets tonight. Such a cool idea!

That's about it for today...time to curl up on the couch and watch a movie!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Lazy Sunday"