Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, May 18, 2008

No Time...

To blog tonight. I'm busy doing crazy shit, like sewing an entire outfit for the Hubbster, for an SCA event next weekend. Yes, I leave for Minnesota very early on Wednesday morning. No, I'm not even thinking about packing yet. I promise it'll be much less lame tomorrow. PROMISE.

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "No Time..."