Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

We're back! The trip was good, but more on that later. I'll try to start getting blog posts from the trip up soon. For now, you get my Ten on Tuesday!

Ten Things I'm Really Good At

1. Knitting! I like to think I'm a pretty bitchin' knitter. More to learn, though!
2. Driving. Especially for long periods of time. Learned that this weekend!
3. Being a mom.
4. Cribbage
5. Cutting hair. I went to school for this, but I don't have a license yet.
6. Making coffee. Not just coffee in the morning, but all those awesome drinks you get at a coffee shop. I had one guy tell me I made the best bone-dry cappuccino he ever had.
7. Organizing things. I may not be a great cleaner, but I rock the organization.
8. Listening.
9. Putting things together. You know all that crap you buy from the store in a box, and you open it and pour out all the parts? I love that stuff!
10. Amateur photography. I know I'm not great, but I think I'm a step above a lot pf the point-and-shooters out there.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"