Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: The Hubbster
C-Cake or Pie: Hmmm. Depends on the choices!
D-Day: Tuesday- especially knitting with the girls!
E- Essential Item: A pad of paper and pen. You never know when you'll need to write something down!
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: East Bethel, Minnesota
I- Indulgences: Chocolate! Cadbury Dairy Milk, to be specific.
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: Just the Monsterette- she's great!
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: December 1st, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: two- a younger bother and a younger sister.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Falling backwards
Q- Quote: "How singular is the thing called pleasure, and how curiously related to pain, which might be thought to be the opposite of it; For they are never present to a man at the same instant, and yet he who pursues either is generally compelled to take the other." --Plato
R- Reason To Smile: The Monsterette's laugh. I LIVE for that sound.
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: Tag! your it!
U- Unknown fact about me: We have pet hermit crabs.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Bring on the burgers!
W- Worst Habit: Smoking
Y-Your favorite food: Hmmm... Chicken Tikka Masala for now.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra

I promise that tomorrow I'll put up my vacation blog posts!

Labels: ,

Comments on "I've Been Tagged!"