Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rainy Day

It's a cold, cloudy, rainy day here in the 'burque, otherwise I would've taken pictures of my souvenir yarn! I did, however, get all my vacation blog posts up. Here's the list, if you want to go check them out:

May 8th, 2008

May 9th, 2008
May 10th, 2008
May 11th, 2008
May 12th, 2008

In other news, I finished my first Jaywalker, and it fits like a dream! I'll have to take pictures of that when the sun comes out, too. Hmmm, maybe I'll go see how pictures turn out. Meh, maybe I'll just cast on something new. We'll see. At any rate, I'll see you tomorrow!

Labels:

Comments on "Rainy Day"