Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11th, 2008

(I did write this one, but the handwriting is horrible, and hardly legible, even for me. And I'm the one who wrote it! Here's what I can make of my scribbles. )

May 11, 2008
11:40 PM

We're at a rest stop, and I've been driving since about two this afternoon. We left Wyoming this morning about 11. I think we're somewhere in Utah, but can't be too sure. Joie barfed today. Right after my mother's day dinner at the Sizzler in Provo. Anywho, I'm tired, and need to pee. I'm going to keep driving. Tomorrow's "blog" is just going to be vacation pictures, so don't get too excited. Sleeeeeeepy.

Labels:

Comments on "May 11th, 2008"