Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shitty.

Today I am having a really shitty day. No, I don't really want to talk about why. As a result, though, I'm way stressed out and destroyed the low-carb diet I've been doing by devouring a bag (a full-size one, even) of Chili Cheese Fritos and four ice cream bars. Now I'm suffering from not only the stress of a shitty day, but a sugar crash, general sickish feelings, and the guilt of totally failing my eating healthy. I choked down my disgusting can of V-8 juice this morning for NOTHING. I'm all bummed and mopey now, and don't really have the motivation to get done what needs to be, but I'll do it anyways, because I have to. And pr0obably continue to be crabby. and then maybe take a really long shower and cry for a bit. I'll most likely continue to be pissy and mopey until I get to leave for Stitch n' bitch tonight, which usually cheers me up. I fucking hate days like this.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Shitty."