Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday, July 5th, 2008

Yep, we're in Santa Fe again. We came up yesterday for the fourth, and it was pretty mellow. Good food, hanging out with friends, that sort of thing. Hubbster and I also quit smoking, cold turkey, yesterday. I didn't think quitting would be this miserable. Here's to hoping it gets better. I hope this publishes, because this computer sucks. (I really wish my mother-in-law would just get a new one already!)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Saturday, July 5th, 2008"