Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Stuff.

Another busy day- Hubbster was home a little early from work, so we decided to go get some supplies for the upcoming SCA event. We both want a rosary to wear, so we got supplies for that. I also made myself two necklaces today- a pearl one, and another with red glass beads. Both turned out great! I'll have to post pictures soon. My rosary is going to be a little, delicate one, with dark blue jasper beads. Should be very pretty, and go well with my dress (it's light blue).

I did some more sewing, and all of the sewing on the bodice of my dress is done, and I pieced together the skirt tonight. All that's left for the dress is pleating and attaching the skirt, hemming, and putting eyelets on the bodice for lacing up the front. I'm getting close to being done, which is good, considering the event is next weekend! I'm planning to make a cloak, too, in case it gets cold and yucky. That should be a one-day project, though. I need to do the sleeves, too, but those should go quickly. Then more eyelets on those. I need to order some ribbon for lacing, finish the edges on my under-bodice...jeez, I still have a lot of work to do! Should be well worth it, though. I'm excited.

Well, that's about it- see you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Stuff."