Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, July 07, 2008

Sloppy Joes

I made sloppy joes for dinner tonight, and thought you guys might like the recipe! I've always made mine from scratch, using this recipe from my grandma. They really are excellent. Enjoy!

Sloppy Joes

2 lbs. ground beef
1 1/2 C. Ketchup
1/2 C. chopped onion
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
2 Tbsp. mustard


Brown beef and drain. Mix all ingredients together, add water if needed to thin the sauce. Simmer about half an hour on stovetop, or in a crockpot for 4-5 hours.

This recipe can be halved pretty easily, too. Yum!

Sloppy Joes

Labels: ,

Comments on "Sloppy Joes"