Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

This week's Ten on Tuesday is supposed to be your Ten Favorite Movie Villains, but I can hardly think of one! Instead I'll be doing last week's topic...

Ten Events That Should be in the Olympics

1. Speed knitting. How much fun would it be to watch this and hear the commentary?
2. Toddler Wrangling. You'd get low marks for crying or pulling out your hair.
3. Knife Throwing. I just think this would be fun to watch, really.
4. SCA-style Fighting. Those guys are bad ass.
5. Hide and Seek
6. Pizza Dough Tossing
7. Bowling
8. Curling, just because it's my favorite Winter Olympics sport and I'd like to be able to watch it more than once every four years.
9. Sheep/Alpaca Shearing
10. Egg Balancing Relay. you know, egg goes on a spoon, you try to walk as fast as you can without it falling off...

Trying to blog more. See you soon!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"