Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Monday, October 06, 2008

A Quick Hello

Hi! Life has been consistently crazy, with the added bonus of a lack of sleep lately. School's been good, and I've been cleaning like a mad woman in preparation for a mass of family that is coming to visit this week. Went to the Taos Wool Festival on Saturday with some blogless friends, met the Ravelry folks, and spent a lot of money. I got some AWESOME stuff, though! I promise to share it soon. Hmmm, what else... Oh! Balloon Fiesta started on Saturday, as well, and today the wind was just right and blew all the balloons right over our apartment. Monsterette was pretty excited about that, and it was great to get our first glimpse of the balloons. Fall is getting into gear here, as well, with a bit cooler temperatures and the leaves finally starting to change color. Knitting here and there, and a new scarf on the needles.

Less boring updates soon, with pictures!

Labels:

Comments on "A Quick Hello"