Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

No new T.O.T. this week, so I went and found an old one that I never did.

Ten Favorite Things to do During "Me" Time

1. Knit, crochet, sew...
2. Give myself a pedicure
3. Waste time on the internet
4. Sims 3
5. Take a long hot bath...often preceding number 2
6. Talk on the phone for hours
7. Curl up with a good book
8. Crank up the music!
9. Organize stuff (I know this sounds a lot like cleaning, but I really like to organize)
10. Browse the craft/fabric store

What is your favorite "me time" activity?

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Ten on Tuesday"