Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to remember what you are thankful for every day.
2. Thanksgiving dinner was followed at once by getting a wretched cold.
3. The trouble is that I just got over having bronchitis a few weeks ago.
4.My great family is many miles away.
5. With a faint pop ???.
6. The books I am reading, "The Death Gate Cycle by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, are shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward torelaxing, knitting, and recovering, tomorrow my plans include more of the same and Sunday, I want to throw a little football in the mix!

Any post-Thanksgiving weekend plans?

Labels: ,

Comments on "Friday Fill-ins"