Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Yarn!

I ordered a bunch of yarn from KnitPicks the other day, and it finally came! (side note: they are actually really good about shipping, and the yarn usually gets here pretty darn fast.) Lots of goodies for me. So, let's not spend any time dicking around and look at some pictures, shall we?

Wool of the Andes, in Tidepool Heather- going to become a Clapotis:

Knit Picks Wool of the Andes

Wool of the Andes in Chambray:


Knit Picks Wool of the Andes

Gossamer Laceweight, in Rose Garden, for the Swiss Cheese Scarf:

Knit Picks Gossamer

Palette in Fog and Ash- going to become Eunny Jang's Endpaper Mitts:

Knit Picks Palette


Knit Picks Palette

More Wool of the Andes in Coal, for Hubbster's Skull Illusion Scarf:

Knit Picks Wool of the Andes

Phew! I know, it's a lot of yarn. There are a few more new purchases, and some sock yarn I won over here, but I'll save those pictures for a rainy day. I really love the colors of the Tidepool Heather- I think it's going to be an awesome clap. I am, also, officially on a yarn diet- it is a struggle to close my stash box, so no more until I have room for it. Better start knitting, huh?

Labels:

Comments on "New Yarn!"

 

Blogger Lick My Sticks said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Oh I'm jealous of your goodie box! I especially love the Gossamer lace.

"So, let's not spend any time dicking around and look at some pictures, shall we?"

hahah, I so love you.

 

Blogger Queen Geek said ... (2:31 AM) : 

mmmm...yaaaaaaaaarn. drool.


What? It's 3:30 in the morning. Homeresque comments are the best I can do.