Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Poll

So, it was recently brought to my attention by a person who's opinion I value that the new blog design is a bit hard to read with the transparency of it. I did make it a little less transparent, but what do you think?
















What should I do?

Make the post section completely white. I hate it like this.

I think it looks, fine, leave it.

I don't really give a shit what you do with it.








free forms


Thanks for the help, guys!

Labels:

Comments on "A Poll"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM) : 

I can't do the poll cause it didn't have the option that I wanted.

It used to be hard to read, but I read through bloglines most of the time so it was ok, but I like it now being a little less transparent....Don't know about fully white though.....

 

Blogger chemgrrl said ... (6:38 AM) : 

I clicked the first option, but I don't hate it. It *is* a little hard to read, though.