Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, September 21, 2007

Halfway There

it's official- I am halfway done with my Clapotis! She is coming along beautifully, no?

Half Clapotis

Half Clapotis 2

I really should be working on it more, but alas. Such is knitting. I did start a Christmas gift last weekend, and that is halfway done, as well. No pictures, though, it could be for you! I have tons of Christmas knitting planned, and I know I won't get to all of it. I never do. But it's that time of year where I need to have at least one Christmas project on the needle at all times, and actually work on it. Once I finish the Clap, gifts will most likely be my priority. Sorry it's been so long since a real blog post, as well. I'm such a slacker lately...More to come! Promise!

Labels:

Comments on "Halfway There"