Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Shiny New Comments

So, I decided that I would like to be able to actually respond to comments, so I switched from Blogger comments, to Haloscan. Let me know if there is any weirdness there. Also, you can still see all the old blogger comments- just click on the time stamp to see comments on old posts. Yaay for being able to respond to you guys!

Labels:

Comments on "Shiny New Comments"