Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, October 19, 2007

Almost November

Yes, it is. Only 13 more days, and it'll be the first of the month. Do you know what that means?! Well, here's a hint:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yessiree Bob, NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month, fyi) time again! Once again, I'll be torturing committing myself to blog every day in the month of November. It was fun last year, wasn't it? Well, I had fun, anyways. Besides, it gives you all something to look forward to! I think this year there's going to be some stuff I want to try, or maybe not. I'm not making any promises or anything. Any suggestions? Things you'd like to see? Stories you'd like to hear? Let me know! this is the time of year when I get desperate for blog content! See you in all soon!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Almost November"