Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Depth of Field

Hi everyone! Only two more days until the Month of Posting begins! I've got a few ideas, so it should be fun this year. The Hubbster has also decided to do NaBloPoMo (which he keeps calling things like "nabluplomo") this year, as well! He has a really cool photo blog he does, and he does take some amazing pictures. So go check him out, say hi, and keep coming back if you like it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,

Comments on "Depth of Field"