Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Here We Go

Alright, so it's the first of November, and NaBloPoMo is underway! I had some grand plans for my first post, but, uh, probably not going to happen. It's escaped me. Anyways, I was wondering- if I was to have a cohesive theme, which would you guys prefer? Whatever I decide to do, it won't be the main focus- just a thread to hold my posts together this month. You'll still get ramblings and knitting updates, don't worry. Here are the options:

A. The "selfabet" meme- each post is dedicated in part to a letter, which I name a few things correlating with said letter that relate to my life.

B. 100 Things About Me Meme- at the end of every post, I'll list a few things about myself. some may be really lame, especially after the first 50. I'll do my best, though.

C. Picture a Day- Every day, I'll take a picture and post it. These might be equally lame, especially since I don't leave the apartment much.

D. Nothing. Just good old regular blogging.

Vote in the comments, just let me know what you think! I may blow you off and just do what I feel like anyways, but it will be nice to have your opinion.

See you tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Here We Go"