Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, November 02, 2007

November Ramblings

November. I write amidst a pile of candy and scattered wrappers- the evidence of Halloween and successful trick-or-treating. When i woke this morning, I stepped onto the balcony for my morning ritual of hazy new sunlight and drowsy smoking. It seemed everything knew it was November. the air was crisp and cold, and it seemed overnight that the trees decided to burst into golden yellow and fiery red, leaving the fresh green of warmer months behind. Thoughts of a fun, chaotic Thanksgiving dinner flooded me, I'm planning my cooking. I make excellent pumpkin bread and pumpkin cheesecake. I swear I can smell fresh pine, and images of brightly wrapped gifts and candy canes and twinkling lights come to mind. I am still behind on my Christmas knitting. Still, I love this time of year. Bring on the holidays! I finish my cigarette, and start my day with a smile, and goosebumps.

-N.

Labels: ,

Comments on "November Ramblings"