Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Day After

Valentine's Day has come and gone. Now, I do think it is a bit of a cheesy holiday, but it is still fun to celebrate love. (Before some of you get all worked up and tell me Hallmark created the holiday, it's not true. Go check out this! Hallmark just banks on it.) I try to get nice, thoughtful gifts for Valentine's- this year, Hubbster got some much needed new slippers, and some swanky satin pajama pants. He kind of looks like Hef in them... Anyways. I got some very lovely gifts too, but those deserve their very own post! So, more on that tomorrow. At any rate, I hope you all had a great day yesterday, even if you just spent it loving yourself. (Erin, quit giggling! Not like that!) I'm off to get caught up on email, blogs, and Ravelry- I'm almost two whole days behind!

Labels: ,

Comments on "The Day After"