Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Friday, February 08, 2008

At A Loss

I really don't know what to do right now. (Well, okay right this minute I'm blogging, but what then?) Monsterette is napping, I've eaten lunch. I don't feel much like sitting out in the cold and working on earrings. Do I spin? Knit? Play video games? Veg on the couch? I feel like I should be doing something, being productive, I'm just not sure. I kind of feel like starting a new project, but I don't know if I feel like going through the efforts to find something new to start. Besides, I have a ton of stuff on the needles right now. Of course, I don't think I really feel like working on any of that. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll just go sit on the couch until something comes to me...

See you tomorrow.

Labels:

Comments on "At A Loss"