Nichole D.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I currently live in New Mexico with my boyfriend and beautiful daughter in The Retro Palace. I'm currently a student double-majoring in Cosmetology and Architectural Drafting. I spend what little free time I have knitting, crocheting, sewing, and almost any other project I have time for. I do occasionally eat and shower, but only if there is no knitting to be done.

SavingNine on Ravelry

----------------------------


Photobucket

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Goodies!

ETA: Apparently, I was too tired when I blogged last night, and saved this as a draft instead of posting. Sorry.

We've gotten our tax refunds back, and gotten a few new goodies to enjoy. Namely, a swanky new PS3! I've gotten a second controller for moi with a cute pink cover, too. It really is a ton of fun, and the picture quality is awesome, especially on our newish HDTV (Christmas bonus purchase). More goodies definitely to come, and then the rest is being saved for some vacationing and other stuff throughout the year. Yaay for goodies!

Sorry for the lame blog post, we're out of town and the computer I'm on sucks majorly. Time for bed!

Labels:

Comments on "Goodies!"